My friend Dr. Zachary Ward has created a business in which he creates websites specific to Upper Cervical Chiropractors. Why am I blogging about this today? Dr. Ward is one of the most technical and web savvy docs that I know, that’s why. He has done a lot just with his own website and is looking at doing the same for others.
Dr. Ward was practicing in Ames, IA, but decided to move up to the Detroit area by family. He has created this business while getting things together to begin an upper cervical practice near the Motor City.
Dr. Ward’s resumé also includes ghost-writing for some of the chiropractic profession’s most successful coaching consultants. If you’ve seen an ad by a top chiropractic coaching consultant in the American Chiropractor, Chiropractic Economics, or some other trade magazines, chances are it was Dr. Ward who actually wrote it.
Below are some of the things he will do or teach you, the Upper Cervical Chiropractor, to do:
* Offer you a complete website package that has all of the i’s dotted and t’s crossed for basic search engine optimization—the kind of stuff that lazy web developers don’t do—or the kind of stuff that Chiromatrix or Perfect Patients will charge you thousands to maintain over the next three to four years.
* Write custom web writing that’s built for the upper cervical chiropractor—not just the general chiropractor, and is keyword specific for your area.
* Set up your WordPress site with some common security best practices that will make it less likely to hacked, attacked, and or spammed, and leak your valuable personal information out into the open. The kind of things that have probably left you extremely vulnerable if you’ve already set up your website yourself.
* Give you access to an email list builder (up to 500 contacts) that will help you build your contacts, and keep in touch with people who visit your website and opt-in.
* Set up an “opt-in” email capture that actually inspires people to opt-in with proven copy writing. And a seven-step auto-responder email that helps you stay in touch.
* Give you coaching on how to get involved in Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube and do it in a way that helps drive traffic to your website.
* Design a clean and functional website with inspiring web-header that’s all about you and what you can do for your patients.
* Offer instructions for building back-links to your website that you can hand off to a CA, a spouse, or whomever, to help you grow the importance of your website in the eyes of Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
* Optimize your Google Places listing so more people are likely to find you when they search for a chiropractor in your area.
If you are an Upper Cervical Chiropractor and this interests you, click here to learn more and contact Dr. Ward personally. I think you’ll be glad you did.